Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
Since atdove.org provides a wide variety of samples of our products, we do not offer refunds on premium subscriptions beyond a 48-hour period. Your premium subscription can be canceled at any time (no refund will be issued after the initial 48-hour period). Please note that cancellation of premium subscriptions is effective immediately upon notification.
Please contact our support staff for questions about refunds or cancelling your account.
Premium members can suggest specific topics or procedures for the atdove.org team to create by clicking 'Suggest Content', located on the main menu.
Searching for Content
- To search and filter content, first select the job title (Veterinarian, Technician, Assistant, Receptionist, or Manager) that you are searching for content related to.
- From a list of content, use the drop down menus to filter by types of content, content categories, post-dates, or ascending/descending order to narrow your search.
- To search for something specific, like a title of content or keyword, you can use the search bar at the top of the page.
Sending and Managing Assignments
- From a list of content, or from a specific video or article page, select the green 'Assign to Person' button.
- Select the member(s) or group(s) to send the assignment to.
- Optional: Choose a due date and leave instructions.
Monitor Sent Assignments
- From the 'My Team' menu, select ‘Assignments’.
- The table on this page shows details for all assigned content, their due dates, and completed dates.
- This list can be filtered by content title, members assigning content, members assigned content, and completion status using the filters at the top of the page.
Monitor Member Activity
- From the 'My Team' menu, select ‘Team Member Activity'.
- Use the filters at the top of the page to look at team activity from a specific date range, group, title, or member name.
- The column titles showing the list of members and activities can also be used as filters.
Sending Invites: Adding and Removing Members
A member is any person from your hospital or school that has individual access to your premium account. Members can be added to your account by sending an invite via email. For a video and step-by-step guides on sending and managing invites and removing members, click here.
Stock Training Plans
Stock Training Plans are plans that atdove.org has put together as recommendations for account administrators to use for staff training. Plans are designed for every hospital position, and are a combination of articles, videos and CE lectures. These plans cannot be edited, but can serve as a guide to make your own custom training plan, if needed.
To access Stock Training Plans:
Once you're logged into your account, select 'Training Plans', located under the 'My Team' menu. Under 'Stock Training Plans', you will see our entire list of pre-built plans for you use.
There is an empty box where the video player should be.
Make sure your corporate firewall or filtering software allows access to the following domains: atdove.org, *.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net. Please contact us for more information.
This problem is not related to your account, so you should still be able to access www.atdove.org over other networks (such as public Wi-Fi)
Trouble Logging In
If you’re having trouble logging in, double-check that you're entering your email address and password correctly. If you continue to experience problems request a new password by clicking the ‘Request a New Password’ or contact us for assistance.
Trouble Viewing or Printing a CE Certificate
Any certificates you’ve received are always saved in your profile. Regardless of your premium account status, you will always be able to scrub in to your atdove.org account to access them.
To view and print a certificate, log into your account, and choose “Certifications” under your username.
If you're having trouble opening them, please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and available for Mac, Windows, and Linux at http://get.adobe.com/reader.
Updating Billing Information
To update billing information, select 'My Subscription' from the 'My Team' menu. Underneath your current billing information, select 'Add a New Credit Card'. From this page, enter your new billing information. When your new billing information has been entered, check the box to make this new card your default for renewals, and select 'Add card'.