One Account Covers Your Whole Staff
Make us your ally.
If you agree to the terms and conditions below, DoveLewis Emergency Animal Hospital will allow you to use the atdove.org available at www.atdove.org, subject to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree, you will not be granted access to atdove.org.
Dove Lewis Emergency Animal Hospital ("Dove Lewis") makes no guarantee that your use of the techniques demonstrated in these training materials will be successful. Further, reviewing of training materials is not a substitute for all aspects of in-person training, where the trainer is able to evaluate your skills in using the techniques demonstrated.
Dove Lewis specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, safety, and/or completeness of the information contained herein. These materials are intended to provide general information only. These training materials are intended for veterinary professionals only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. These training materials are intended to provide information for educational purposes only. You should not rely on information from these training materials in place of seeking professional advice and assistance.
Terms and Conditions
- Amendment. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting amendments on atdove.org and any such amendments will be binding on you after your acceptance of those amendments by continued use of atdove.org. You will not be allowed to continue use of the atdove.org unless it accepts any such amendments.
- License. We grants you a nonexclusive nontransferable license to use atdove.org at your business location subject to the terms hereof for a period beginning on the date of acceptance of this Agreement and ending on the earlier of (a) the date we notify you of our termination of this Agreement; or (b) the date you notify us of your termination of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to properly protect Users log-in information from use by third parties. Licenses for viewing CEs and training videos will be subject to the terms of the applicable subscription or one-time purchase.
- Conduct. You agree (a) to use atdove.org only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements; (b) not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a violation of such laws, regulations or requirements; and (c) not to upload any file containing malware, that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party or that is inappropriate in any way.
- Trademarks and Copyrights. DoveLewis and atdove.org are protected trademarks of DoveLewis. Any other trademarks displayed on atdove.org are the trademarks of their respective owners and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those vendors. All materials contained in atdove.org (including design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof) are the copyrighted property of DoveLewis or third-party suppliers.
- No Reproduction or Resale. You are not authorized to use atdove.org for resale to any other person or entity. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from atdove.org.
- Restrictions on Use of Training Videos and Continuing Education Videos and Training Materials. No atdove.org content may be copied, reproduced, framed, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way; provided, however, you may download, where specifically permitted, videos and/or related materials for your personal, educational, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, DoveLewis designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement: Web Operations Manager
By Mail: 1945 NW Pettygrove
Portland, OR 97209
By Phone: 866.333.3320
By Email: email@example.com
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold DoveLewis, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs at arbitration, on trial or on appeal, in addition to all other sums provided by law, arising out of your use of atdove.org or anyone else’s use thereof through your account.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. ATDOVE.ORG IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE ATDOVE.ORG AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WHILE WE TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS AGAINST INFECTION OF ATDOVE.ORG BY MALWARE, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THERE WILL BE NO SUCH INFECTION. NOR CAN WE GUARANTEE THAT ATDOVE.ORG WILL BE PROVIDED IN A MANNER THAT IS UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; THEREFORE, THE ABOVE-REFERENCED EXCLUSION IS INAPPLICABLE IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ATDOVE.ORG OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF ATDOVE.ORG. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; THEREFORE, THE ABOVE-REFERENCED EXCLUSION IS INAPPLICABLE IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
- Termination. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your account, and remove and discard any of your content at any time, without notice, for any reason. We will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to atdove.org.
- Choice of Law. The state and federal courts of Oregon are the exclusive forum and venue to resolve any and all disputes arising out of or otherwise relating to these Terms and/or your use of atdove.org and Services. You consent to personal jurisdiction and venue by the state and federal courts of the State of Oregon.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us governing your use of the Services. In the case of inconsistencies between these Terms and any information included in off-line materials (for example, promotional materials and mailers), these Terms will always control.
- Modification. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify the Terms without prior notice. Modifications are effective immediately upon being posted on atdove.org. Your continued use of the atdove.org after amendments are posted constitutes your acceptance of the modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
- Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any term will not constitute a waiver of such term. If any term is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- Severability. If any provision of the Terms is declared to be invalid, unenforceable, or void by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision will be deemed stricken, and the Terms will be reformed to replace that provision with a valid and enforceable provision which comes as close as possible to expressing the intention of the stricken provision. The remainder of the Terms shall have the same force and effect as if such provision had never been included.
- Attorney Fees. In the event that any action, suit or legal proceeding is initiated or brought to enforce any or all of the provisions of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to such attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements as are deemed reasonable and proper by an arbitrator or court. In the event of an appeal of an initial decision of an arbitrator or court, the prevailing party shall be entitled to such attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements as are deemed reasonable and proper by the appellate court(s).
- Assignability. The rights, responsibilities or obligations granted or assumed with respect to these Terms and Conditions and any subscription or CE purchased by User may not be assigned by User, in whole or in part, without first obtaining our written consent.
- Rule of Construction. It is expressly agreed by the parties to this Agreement that the rule of construction that a document should be more strictly interpreted against the person who drafted it shall not apply to any provision.
Continuing Education Programs
CE programs are certified by Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE).
A certificate for CE programs will be provided to any User who (a) successfully completes an online quiz (with a score of at least 70%) and (b) certifies that s/he is the person who actually took the quiz.
CE program coupons are nontransferable and expire after one year from date of issuance.
It is User’s responsibility to verify that the course qualifies for CE credit in his or her state.
While we believe that the Teaching Videos were accurate at the time they were posted to the Website, there are frequently new scientific discoveries and changes to accepted veterinary practices. It is your responsibility to verify that the information provided is still accurate and up-to-date.
We make no guarantee that your use of the techniques demonstrated in these CE programs will be successful. Further, reviewing of CE program materials is not a substitute for all aspects of in-person training, where the trainer is able to evaluate your skills in using the techniques demonstrated.
We specifically disclaim all warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, safety, and/or completeness of the information contained herein. These CE materials are intended for veterinary professionals only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. These materials are intended to provide information for educational purposes only. You should not rely on information from these training materials in place of seeking professional advice and assistance.
As provided in our Terms & Conditions (all of which apply to your use of our CE programs), we cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the Website. We therefore have no liability for any time the Website may be inaccessible.